- CAMERAS AND RECORDING EQUIPMENT are not permitted in the Auditorium and must be checked at the Coat Room.
- Out of courtesy to the performers and fellow patrons, CELLULAR PHONES, PAGERS, AND ALARM WATCHES should be silenced before the start of the performance.
- CLOSED-CIRCUIT TELEVISION viewing is available in the lobby of each seating level and at the lobby bar.
- The COAT ROOM is located behind the Grand Staircase.
- DOCTORS AND PARENTS should leave their seating locations with exchanges or sitters and have them call 562-916-8508 in case of an emergency.
- ELEVATORS are located near the Grand Staircase and access each level of the lobby.
- EMERGENCY MEDICAL technicians are on duty at all performances. If you need first aid, contact an usher for assistance.
- FACILITY RENTALS are available for special events. For more information, call Special Event Services at 562-916-8510.
- FULL-SERVICE BARS are located in the Grand Lobby on the Orchestra level and on the Gold Circle level.
- LATECOMERS will be seated at the discretion of the House staff at an appropriate pause in the program.
- To be added to the theater’s MAILING LIST, call the Ticket Office at 562-916-8500.
- PARKING is always free in the lots adjacent to the Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts (CCPA).
- PAY PHONES are located on the Orchestra level behind the Grand Staircase and near the restrooms on the Gold Circle level.
- REFRESHMENTS are available for purchase before and during intermission. We have a café and a full-service bar located on the first and third level. Food and beverages are not permitted in the theater.
- RESTROOMS are located behind the Grand Staircase on the Orchestra level and at the Grand Staircase Landing on the Gold Circle level.
- SMOKING: The CCPA is a non-smoking, e-cigarette/personal vaporizer-free, and tobacco-free facility.
- WHEELCHAIR locations are available in various areas of the Auditorium. For more information, call the Ticket Office at 562-916-8500.
for the Performing Arts
18000 Park Plaza Drive,
Cerritos, CA 90703
Email Ticket Office